Why am I getting dizzy and light headed?
Constance S Asked: Why am I getting dizzy and light headed?
I have never had this problem before and its really scaring me. if I turn my head to the right,up,or down I get very dizzy and feel sick. Sometimes I get very light headed and feel like I'm going to pass out. And I have been starting to have depression and anxiety for no reason. My doctor put me on high blood pressure and thyroid meds a year ago and last month stupid me was taking two blood pressure pills (metoprolol tartrate 50mg) and not taking my thyroid meds (levothyroxine 50mg) at all…not on purpose. could that have something to do with it? I've read it could be a ear infection,but my ears don't hurt. I also read it could mean I'm pregnant? That is possible but I highly doubt it, and if I was it wouldn't be more than 2 months but like I said I highly doubt it I think its going to be hard for me to get pregnant because I have been trying for awhile now.
P.S. I had my blood checked last year and everything was excellent besides having low thyroid
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- why am i light headed
- why am i getting dizzy
- why am i light headed and dizzy
- why am I getting light headed
- turn my head and get dizzy like I am going to pass out
- why do i get dizzy and light headed tired and low blood pressure
- why am i lightheaded but blood pressure is good
- why am i getting light headed lately?
- i am often light headed and dizzy is this a sign of lower blood pressure
- when i turn my head to the right i get dizzy